Ant-Man Trailer



I have to admit, I was never really into Ant-Man, and when I heard that Marvel was making a movie featuring him, my first reaction was "ehh, ok?" Now, after seeing the trailer, I'm actually sorta/kinda looking forward to it.

I think a lot of it has to do with Paul Rudd, I just love him. The trailer isn't very long, but it seems like he does a pretty good job as Scott Lang, the petty yet charming thief who takes over the Ant-Man mantle from Hank Pym, played by a very sharp lookin' Michael Douglas.

I still haven't figured out if it's gonna sell me on Ant-Man completely yet, though. Like, I still can't tell if I'm gonna walk out of the movie theater going, "What was I thinking all those years?! Ant-Man's so cool and great!" but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

What do you guys thinks?

Comments

Popular Posts